Another bullet pointed list. Apparently my creative words have not been flowing lately. Or maybe I just have too many random thoughts swirling through my head to condense them all to one post that makes sense. One themed paragraph would fall SO far short of expressing my plethora of thoughts. Here goes. Creative, artsy writing to come later.
1) I love picking and eating berries. There is something that feels so right about picking something off a plant and eating it. Like that's how nature was created to be. It is so satisfying.
2) I am becoming hopeful about jobs! This week, I submitted my first resume and cover letter for a "real" job. It looks like a good job too, one that would utilize my passion for psychology, children, and adolescents. I also have a few other open doors that I am really excited to pursue. I'll write more when I know more I guess. But it's good to hope.
3) Work this week was stressful (the preceding words were the understatment of the year).
4) Clutter is really bothering me. I have so much clutter that has accumlated over the past 4 years of quickly moving and being far too busy to have the time to go through everything. I can't wait to get rid of half the stuff I own.
5) I love love love riding in the car. I know I've written this before, but it's true.
That's all for now. I miss my creative juices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment