Once upon a time...
1) I skyped with Miguel last night and was reminded how much Spanish I have lost. And I was reminded how much I love speaking Spanish and need to go back to Spain! It's nice having a friend who lives in another country, too. Someone with whom I can talk about anything and everything, and he will be completely honest and can listen and give advice better than most because he is not tied to anything or anyone else in my life. He is separate from the all the confusing things and people.
2) I'm tired of making the right choice and doing the right thing all the time. Especially when it's something I don't want to do and don't understand. Sometimes I get tired of being good and wonder what it would be like if I were to just do whatever the hell I wanted for a day. I know that would not be a good thing, but there is a part of me that will always be curious about it.
3)Tonight I saw Wicked. Oh my Oz it made me freaking want to sing and dance and defy gravity. Yes, puns intended.
4) I love swing dancing. So much. It is one of the few things that lights me up and gets me instantly high on life. I want to go more! I want to get good!
....and they all lived happily ever after. I hope. THE END.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment