I feel like making a list. A list of random facts that no one cares about.
1) I just counted 16 gift cards in my wallet. This does NOT include coupons or filled or empty punch cards. I love gift cards, but sometimes I just forget I have them. Starbucks, anyone?
2) I have my phone on silent 99% of the time. I'm always afraid I'll forget to silence it before class or a meeting. I am absolutely paranoid of becoming that person whose ringtone blares and everyone turns in their chairs and stares at them. How EMBARRASSING. I will not be that person. So, if I miss a phone call, I'm sorry. It will likely happen. (Such a shame, considering my call ringtone is Backstreet Boys and my text alert is Journey).
3) I always thought I was a night owl, but lately I have been realizing that I am a morning person. IF....notice the capital IF....I get enough sleep. When you get enough sleep, you're not tired and incoherent in the mornings. Funny how that works.
4) I love to dress up and dress down. I never ever wear sweatpants out, and rarely even a sweatshirt, but prefer to wear skirts or nice jeans and boots. However, the second I enter my house, the pants come off and the sweats come on. Always.
5) When it comes to cleanliness, I am a chameleon. If I live with messy people, I'm messy. If I live with neat people, I'm neat. But I prefer to be fairly neat.
6) This semester of school I am more unmotivated than every before. It is only week one, but I am predicting this lack of motivation continues. I say this for several reasons: My classes are easy (knock on wood) so I can get away with not being motivated, I am being bombarded with more important and long term things to think about than class work, no one else is motivated either, and I have fallen in love with reading and learning on my own, outside of syllabi.
7) I am actually making this list because I have thought and journaled so much today and wanted to make a list that did not require deep thinking and soul searching. So here it is.
Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will go to Starbucks with you. :)
ReplyDeleteLiesl: Yes. Call me when you are in town. My treat. :)
ReplyDelete