Sunday, June 19, 2011

...and a partridge in a pear tree

I like sitting on the roof.

My favorite color used to be purple. I don't really think it is anymore, but I'm not sure what is.

Fro Yo is a fad that I think I'm okay with.

Sometimes I run away from resolution, and maybe that can be good. At least sometimes.

I am tan. Yessssssssss......

People grow up. I have grown up some and it bothers me when people don't see that. And I also realized that sometimes I don't recognize that other people grow up too (and so I shove them into an undeserved box of immaturity). I need to work on that.

I wish I could draw!

I miss beer. You know how they say you don't know how much you love something until you can't have it? Yup. Oh, what I would give for a Rubinator right about now.

I live near one of the most fascinating cities in the country (Portland, of course) and I hardly ever go. I need to change that.

Let's go to a coffee shop and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment