Especially as on-site, I have walked that trail so many times...usually alone...usually with time to think. I remembered specific thoughts and prayers I had as I have walked on that trail in summers past, and as I ventured back into my thoughts of the past, I was reminded of God's faithfulness. I praised Him. THANK YOU Jesus for not answering those prayers in the way I asked you to! THANK YOU that I am somewhere. 4 years ago, 3 years ago, 2 years ago, last summer...I had no idea where I would be. What questions I would ask. Why I would cry. Where I would live and work. Who I would love. And now I do. Some of those questions are answered, an intimate reminder that the questions I have today will be answered. At least some of them.
It's good to walk these trails every once and again, to be reminded of God's faithfulness and of the beauty of that elusive bend in the road.

No comments:
Post a Comment