Monday, July 4, 2011

wandering soul.

Be patient. Love even when the other does not reciprocate. Be transparent even when my intentions are misconstrued. Be patient with the other. Be patient with myself. Do not allow my identity and value to be determined by another's perceptions of me (especially perceptions formed defensively in a time of hurt). I know my intentions, as does the One who created my innermost being. I can rest in that. There is a time for everything. A time for wandering. A time for peace. Or can these times be the same? I think they are for me right now. I am content. I have no doubt that I am where I should be in this time. I am wandering and I sense more wandering ahead. But the promise land awaits...somewhere...eventually.

Each soul is wandering in some way, that I am learning. Each soul is seeking. But seeking what? Different things for each person, and yet the Same.

Am thankful for this time. I want this time to end, but I don't think it will for a while. And that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment