My room is clean.
Hmmmm.....what a wonderful feeling. I can think again without the "Cleaning-is-much-more-important-than-homework-but-I-really-need-to-get-this-paper-written-but-I-can't-cuz-my-room-is-messy-so-I-should-clean-but-I-need-to-do-my-paper" cycle running through my head.
The pink fuzzies are gone. My room had pink fuzzies scattered all over the floor from my stupid rug that would NOT stop shedding. I have had that rug since freshman year (back when my whole room was pink). It did look quite nice though, complementing the stained, blue, university-housing carpet. But, no matter how much Nicole and I vacuumed, it looked as though a pink fuzzy fairy had sprinkled our room with dozens of her wonderful "blessings." Sometimes said blessings would decide to cling to my clothes until one of my classmates casually pointed out that I had pink fuzzies on my jacket. I'm glad someone at least noticed before I did my presentation. Anyway, the pink fuzzy rug is in the dumpster. It's about time.
So now I'm sitting on my [made] bed in a clean, pink fuzziless room. My thoughts and things are both much less scattered. I like it. Maybe I should do this more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just found a fuzzy. A week later. Poof, it just showed up on my computer, that I have been using all week.
ReplyDeleteThose pink fuzzies are sneaky. Keep an eye on them.